I am starting a new initiative to help a great program for moms and babies in need. The program is called BabyGoRound and it provides essentials for moms who can’t afford to buy basics for their babies 0-4 years old. Visit their website for more information.
My way of contributing to this wonderful cause is of course… knitting. 🙂 I will knit accessories, such as hats, mittens and scarves for newborn babies. My goal is to knit as many as I can until the end of November and then donate all of them to BabyGoRound.
Here is my plan… If you are interested, there are a few ways to help.
To knit as many baby accessories as possible until the end of November to donate to BabyGoRound for babies in need of winter accessories.
How it works:
- A pattern will be sent to all participating knitters
- All knitters knit as many of that pattern as they can
- Participants send their knit accessories to BabyGoRound to add to “Warm Babies” initiative
How you can help:
- Donate yarn
- Donate money directly to BabyGoRound
- must be baby-friendly
- leftover yarn
- yarn on sale at Michaels or other suppliers