Thank you so much to Claire over at Art and Soul blog for nominating me for the Starlight Blogger Award! I can spend days reading her blog – from delicious recipes to her book reviews, and of course her first novel “Art and Soul”… it’s a blog worth checking out.
This award was created by Carolina at Yesterday After to celebrate the bloggers who inspired her“through their beautiful and original content, imagery, art, abilities, and wonderful personalities.” How lovely!
To be nominated for this blog is truly an honour 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 3 questions they’ve asked you.
- Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers and let them know you have nominated them.
- Give your nominees three new questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog, please never alter the logo or rules.
My answers to Claire’s questions:
1. Where do you get your ideas for your blog from?
Usually I just write about what’s happening in my life. I am a runner, knitter, mother, baker and a few other things. 😀 I draw a lot of inspiration from the outdoors and I love writing about my adventures with my kids. I also have an Etsy shop which sells my knitting creations. So experimenting with patterns and yarns is definitely one of my favourite things.
2. What’s the best thing about blogging?
Connecting with amazing other bloggers and sharing ideas and creative energy. I absolutely love interacting with my readers and exploring new blogs. It also gives me a place to share my experiences and hopefully inspire other people to do the same.
3. If you won 1000 pounds/dollars and you had to spend the money on something nice for yourself(no using it to pay the mortgage or bills), what would you buy?
YARN! 😀 haha I am a yarn lover. But I would also probably spend the money to take my boys on a road trip or similar adventure.
And the questions for my nominees:
- What are 3 thing you want your blog readers to remember about your blog?
- When did you start your blog and what inspired you to start it?
- Describe your perfect creative space (money is no object).
I hope you have the chance to accept your nominations. Please do not feel that you HAVE TO do this post. And if you don’t have the time it’s understandable.
Thank you again to Claire for nominating me!