I.AM.EXHAUSTED! 😀 I mean it’s good exhausted. After a car show, 2 miniature train rides and bike rides just before bed, my older son is still up as if the day is just starting… haha And I just want to wind down and go to bed. I mean it’s past midnight for goodness sakes! 😀 At least my younger one is sleeping already.
Ahhhhhhh the menu today was quite eclectic 😀 We spent the day out of the house so food was a bit sporadic for me.
- 1 cup of coffee with almond milk
- Scrambled eggs + bacon (I’ll write about the meat and eggs we buy in another post; always from a local farm, no additives, no hormones, no antibiotics)
- Chicken wings with salt and pepper; oven roasted; not breaded
- Greek salad (without the feta ;( )
- Desert: Trail Mix (I brought a tupperware container with me)
- Leftover chicken wings from lunch + leftover Greek salad
- Trail Mix
- Tons of water… I was so thirsty
Off to bed now… zzzzzzzzz